Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sale alert!

Attention shoe lovers! Shoes.com is having a 15% off sale! Enter code spring15 to get 15% off your purchase.

In related news, I just ordered the Coloriffics Grace sandal.

Image from Shoes.com

I decided I needed to look into wedges since the ceremony is outdoors, and this is one of the few pairs that didn't have a cork heel. The sale knocked them down to under $50, and with free shipping and free returns I figured it's worth a try to see if I like them! I'm a bit worried about the ankle strap, since I have fat ankles (and no, that's not my imagination -- the last time I was a bridesmaid I had to cut off my circulation to buckle the ankle strap on the adorable-but-painful shoes we picked out), but worst-case scenario, I drop them at the UPS store on my way to the library next week.

1 comment:

LPC said...

Oh these wedges are great for an outdoor wedding...